Purchase Allergy Drops Online
2 Steps for Allergy Drop Ordering:
Step 1: Please make payment below:
You can pay for your Allergy Drops online in just a few simple steps. In order to ensure the correct account is credited, please provide us with the following information. Your Patient ID can be found on your invoice. After entering your information, you will be taken to a secure site to process your credit card.
You will be required to enter your CVV card code to complete the transaction. (What is this?)
Step 2: Please send an email to our team to order your allergy drops
- Westlake: Order allergy drops by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cedar Park: Order allergy drops by sending an email to email@example.com
- Round Rock: Order allergy drops by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of your email please include:
- The patients first and last name.
- Instructions for how you will receive your allergy drops (full mailing address vs. pick up in person).
- Confirmation of payment for allergy drops - $175 each time you order a set
Existing Allergy Drop Patients:
By submitting this request for ordering allergy drops online, I certify I have followed my allergy drop sheet and had no reactions while taking my drops. I have reported any abnormal or adverse symptoms, such as itching in the mouth, swelling under the tongue, upset stomach, rashes, anaphylaxis, etc. I verify I have correctly followed all instructions on my Allergy Drops Daily Maintenance Schedule Sheet, including applying each dose under the tongue, holding there for a minimum of 30 seconds and swallowing or spitting the dose afterward.
New Allergy Drop Patients:
Patients must complete the first set of vials and discuss symptoms with allergy reps before ordering drops online.
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your drops to be mixed and ready for pickup or delivery. Drops scheduled for shipping will be delivered via Federal Express.
Patients must see the doctor annually to order or re-order allergy drops. If you have not seen the doctor in the last year, you must make an office appointment. Failure to comply will result in order requests being denied.
Thank you for being a valued patient!